Turn-Key Cash Flow Goldmine: Clarksville, TN-KY
December 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
~ FREE WEBINAR ~
In order to receive the Webinar ID and Access Code to join, you must register here: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/1c346eb5-4e09-a64f-13ff-5ba519c580b2
HOT OFF THE PRESS! Follow Google to Clarksville TN-KY.
That’s right, if you haven’t heard the news, Google, last December officially confirmed their acquisition of the former Hemlock Semiconductor site in Northeastern Montgomery County. Google will spend $600 million to transform the site into their newest and one of their most efficient, most technically advanced data center campuses. Not only will this bring many new jobs but it will further solidify the already diverse employment base in this metropolitan area.
Join us and our Clarksville, TN-KY Regional Rep to learn more about this Cash-Flow market and gain access to our exclusive inventory of Turn-Key investment homes priced below market value!
– Investment homes starting in the 70,000’s
– Rents between $750-$995
– $150-$300/month positive cash-flow
– 5-10% Cash-on-Cash Return
– 15-20% Annual Return on Investment
Additional market highlights include:
– A growing population (28.5% from[masked] and 12.2 from[masked])
– Affordability- $149,700 median SFH sales price as of Jan. 2018
4.1% Forecasted Home Price Appreciation in 2018 according to Zillow.com
-Unemployment is LOW- 3.5% in Sept 2017
– Centrally located- just 45 minutes outside of Nashville
– US Department of Labor-Bureau of Labor Statistics
– University of Tennessee Boyd Center for Business & Economic Research
– Clarksville-Montgomery County Economic Development Council
– Clarksville Chamber of Commerce
For more details, go to: https://www.marshallreddick.com/event/1c346eb5-4e09-a64f-13ff-5ba519c580b2